I know I’m posting so many pictures of San Diego lately, but I like so many of them that it’s impossible to select just a few for a single post. Have these pictures made you want to move there immediately too? I seriously think San Diego is the perfect city to live, especially if you like the laid back California lifestyle. These are a few of the reasons why I would pack my belongings immediately and head south!
1. I love that the city has small town appeal, but with many attractions to see and activities to do.
2. The weather is perfect all year round, it’s always 70 degrees. Oh, and 0% humidity does exist!
3. I wouldn’t have to spend 2 hours driving every time I want to go downtown (San Diego 1, LA 0)
4. The city has a lot of beautiful places where you can hang out for free: Seaport Village, Balboa Park, Old Town, Gaslamp Quarter. And if there is one thing Spaniards love more than anything, that is free stuff.
5. Balboa Park is one of the most beautiful parks I’ve ever seen – amazing architecture, green everywhere, and lots of museums. I’d certainty spend most of my Sundays there.
6. The Zoo is pretty ridiculous, definitely a great place to take thousand of pictures!
7. There are farmers’ markets everywhere, which would make me feel less homesick.
8. I’d only have to drive 15 minutes to go visit the adorable seals in La Jolla, or to have tacos & margaritas in Mexico.
9. I could hang out with whales all the time, pretty badass.
10. The nightlife is pretty awesome, with hookah bars in every neighborhood.
Do you think people who live there have the constant urge to go on vacation? Seems like everything they might need to relax and have fun is already there!