FeetfromShore has been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Brooke behind The New Mrs. Hamilton blog. It was quite a surprise and I feel so honored! This is the perfect occasion to introduce some of the blogs that I use to read when I need some entertainment and inspiration. Thank you again Brooke to let me be part of it!
How the award works:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
The blogs I’d like to nominate:
- Chocolate Covered Race Medals, the lovely Ashley shares her passion for running and chocolate. She is getting married in 3 days!!
- EdMooney Photography, experienced photographer who carries his Nikon DSLR everywhere to capture life and beauty.
- The Girl in the Little Black Dress, young fashionista sharing her personal taste of style.
- Toby Gant’s Photography blog, a great collection of inspirational and beautiful shots.
- Internabroad2013, Janine shares her adventures in America and her passion for soccer.
- Pearls and Paris, a nice blog about traveling, music, food and fashion.
- I see beauty all around by Rob Paine, nature photography perfection.
- Romanmyko, blog aimed to involve people into healthier and more active lifestyle.
- Alternative Reality, here you can find amazing photos of cities around the world.
- Ice Cream Magazine, mouth-watering sweet frozen treats blog.
- Project Light to Life, this sweet girl inspires readers to accomplish their dreams.
- Samantha Notebook, frenchy girl sharing fashion tips, life adventures and book reviews.
- David Williams Photography, follow him to enjoy his photography talent.
- Hola Yessica, an expat living an exciting life in Barcelona, Spain.
- Snappystreet, an audio engineer with excellent photography skills.
Seven things about me that you might not know:
1. I made Spanish seafood paella for the first time two days ago and it was delish!
2. I can carry a conversation in 3 different languages at the same time.
3. I hate horror movies but somehow I always end up watching them.
4. I met Dan on my semester abroad in the States 2 years ago and we’ve been in a long-distance relationship across an ocean up until two months ago.
5. I am on tears every single time that I see my lovely Spanish dog on Skype. I miss him like crazy, what can I say…
6. I have dinner at 10 pm every night.
7. My mom told me the other day that my whole Spanish family is addicted to peanut butter sandwiches and they are pissed because they’re running out of it.